Would love to use this font for personal use with my cricut. Could you please give me instructions on how to do this. Thanks so much for your time.

DeLayne Dean of On the Side Designs is using my font Monogram KK, renamed to KK Script, commercially without my permission. That is called theft.

Edit kk

As is clear from the following post by Delayne Dean it is not her/him that is the thief but her/his supplier.

I had no idea who abstract fonts was until I received a rather abrupt email accusing me of stealing your font. Monogram kk script is widely available under many names as a ttf. I actually purchased it as an embroidery file and converted it to use on my vinyl cutter for this order. I apologize if you think I took something from you but before you scream theft you may want to look up slander.

Who is the supplier of that embroidery file? I ask because in this case they are the ones who are the thief.

EULA/TOU:

Version 2.10 June 3, 2012 © koeiekat 2012 All Rights Reserved. koeiekat.com Curly monogram letter based on Victorian Initials. Capital letters and raised small caps only. Free for strictly private use only. Use for any other purpose, including web embedding requires a license. Contact koeiekat at koeiekat.com. The @ :) Private use: Any use that is strictly private and not in any way related to commercial activities, not-for-profit included. Examples: A personal website or blog that does not contain advertisements or pay-per-click links, your school homework or course work, your own birthday or other invitations (made and printed by you), family scrapbooks and so on. Not private use: Any use that is not strictly private. Thus any use related to anything that has a commercial purpose, including non-profit. Examples: Business websites, portfolio websites, school websites, church websites, logos, business cards, letterheads, brochures, leaflets, posters, merchandise, t-shirts, books, magazines, retail packaging, advertisements, TV broadcast and movie credits and so on. Redistribution of this font is not allowed without the written consent of the copyright holder, koeiekat.

I have thousands of emb files and do not know where they are all from as i file them by type and not by vendor but if you google monogram kk embroidery you will see the numerous results. There are also several on etsy

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing