Font Identification Request: Not resolved

This might be a little different to what is usually asked, but I am not looking for any fancy designer font.

I would like to have a font that is different to Arial, Helvetica or other standard fonts installed on most systems. It should be looking different, but at the same time be good to use in longer texts. I am not talking about a book, but about bullet points and shorter texts on Power Point slides. I would like to have a standard font for our presentations, that is somehow recongnizeable, but also very readable. I have seen Ropa Sans (http://www.google.com/webfonts/specimen/Ropa+Sans) which I like, but it has some trouble with special characters that I would use quite a lot, like "ç", "ó", "ã", "õ", etc.

Please, I don't want to start a flame war. But it would great if everyone could mention one or two fonts that the like to use in longer texts (not just headings). At the moment I use Calibri, but it is quite common today.

Thank you in advance!

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing