Hello guys,

I need your help in identifying this font. The only information I have is that it is from and danish company called Kvadrat. But this has not helped me on my search at all.

If you know a font which is similar to this one, please feel free to post the name.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings from Germany

That is not a font but an animated gif image.

So there are no animated fonts out there?

Do you have an idea how I can reproduce this animation?

Copy & paste?

With reproducing I mean writing different letters with the same or similar animation :)

Excuse me but English is not my primary language :p

First of all you will need software that can create animated gifs, like Animation Shop, but there are many programs like that around. Some free ones: http://www.ilovefreesoftware.com/15/featured/best-free-gif-animators-create-animated-gif.html

Then you must create an image with the text and font of your choice, in the size of your choice.

Then you split every single letter into a number of segments that is equal to the number of frames you want to use.

Then you copy that image with the sliced letters and paste it so many times that you have the same number of images as the frames you want.

Then you change the color of each and every segment in the color of your choice and make sure that the colors are never on the same position in all frames.

Then you save all images as a gif.

Then you import these images in the gif animation software and set the timing for each frame.

Save the animation and you're done.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing