Once you say love, you should remember you have made a big decision. Love is simple, but it can never be as simple as merely a word. A word love is not only about how brave you are when you express to a person, but about a swear in the depth of your heart. I hate those who flirt with a person in the name of love regardless the harm they did to others. I think they’re making a crime, and I believe sooner or later they’ll get what they deserve. Yeah, I’m saying in a critic’s tone, despite I would receive many ones’ fierce counterattack, I don’t care, for I’m conscious, I would seriously treat my love. And sometimes I am a little like a mental disorder, no one ever said me like this, I sum up myself. Maybe I can be a philosopher, but my education background is not satisfactory. Well, I didn’t say love to any girls, I have no courage, I’m a little shy, and I am afraid of getting hurts. But once I have an impulse to buy a gift to a girl, it’s said that she likes Burberry Bags , I asked the price, it’s too expensive to a student at that time. And I now understand love a person is not meaning that you should always buy expensive gift to her.

lilili seems a bit confused. Nah, a bit ... you're in the wrong forum lilili. So confused that you never noticed?

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing