Font Identification Request: Not resolved

Can you name the font used in "KAKA"?

I already have the numbers font, only need to know what font is used for KAKA.

Thanks in advance.

Why?

Why? Because I want to know!

IF you meant what for, it is purely for personal, non-commercial use.

I went here because a friend told me that people here are good at IDing fonts.

The Kat thinks you are on the wrong forum ...

@koeiekat:The Kat thinks you are on the wrong forum ...

How come?????

Isn't font IDing one of the things done here? Don't you think that's a legitimate request?

Or what's done here is just to ID free fonts. If that's the case then you're probably right.

Antenna Extra Condensed Regular

Thank you. I had a look at FontShop and it is very close but not an exact match. I do not blame you as I only showed two letters (not counting the accented A) to work on. Mea culpa. Just the same, many thanks.

Found other images of jerseys. Would you have another go at this image?

No. What I gave you is a perfect match for what you asked. Including the Á.

You are right even with the Juan and Donovan jerseys. I was looking at another image that was based on a vector drawing by a football fan.

I got a copy of the char set of the font from FontShop and will now look for a jersey with a C, G, Q and S.

$210 for the whole set or $40 for the regular is too much for me. I will have to content myself for enjoying this font from afar.

A zillion thanks for the help.

Some of the letters may match especially those in KAKA but Antenna is not an exact match if you will consider the second image uploaded.

On closer look, the J's do not match.

The Antenna sample came from the Antenna character set at FontShop.

Anyone care to give this font another shot?

any chance for a correct id... that is taking into consideration the other images posted

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing