Hi. I am looking for courier in true type font, but NOT courier new. Here is my problem: I use Visual Studio and always used Courier as the font. VS2010 only allows ttf fonts and therefore only courier new which I really dislike as it has far too big line spacing and therefore I don't see as many lines of code as I'd like.

Does this font exist? If not could you recommend one? I have tried many but they are not really satisfactory. The nearest I found is one called Rod Regular but there the numbers are awful

Thanks

http://www.abstractfonts.com/search/?q=courier

What guaranties they are not Courier New though? I don't mind buying the fonts but I don't want to end up paying for it and ending up with crappy Courier font

Which one would you consider? So that I can try to show you an example. I have a lot of different couriers ... but not all of course.

The same as standard courier. The one that you select in Word for example. The important bit being that the between lines height is small. On my screen for size 10, courier shows 63 lines, courier new shows 51

Please can you be a bit more exact. There are many Couriers from thin to fat, as you have seen from the link I gave you. Again, which one?

Can be as compact as this but then be careful to not to use accented capitals.

I'd like this one, as in the picture. It is the standard coure.fon (I think) in Windows, but I need it as a ttf so that VS 2010 can use it.

Try the Courier-a. No accented letters!

If you need accented capitals search for the Courier from Digital Typeface Corp. version 001.000 1991. Much better made than the Courier-a by the way.

Thanks for putting that link. I tried courier regular and that is perfect :-) Thanks again

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing