You can not and should not. Helvetica Neue is a commercial font.

Why not?

Because!

Replace 'Helvitica Neue Regular' in your message by

'some nice clothes'

and ask yourself the same question!

Totally different! If I want free clothes I’d go to Vincent de Paul, so not really making sense there.

I don’t want to annoy anyone but the font is way over priced, I'd be happy to pay for it if it was properly & reasonably priced, however it's not so, here we are!

It's your point of view.

Anyway, find it on your own, but don't ask for free fonts here when you know they are commercial ones.

No worries. quick question: how would one know if it's a commercial font or not? because to be fair i didnt know until i posted my question?

@emmett aka emobama:

I'm trying to find Helvitica Neue Regular, but every time i find it, i'm lead to download it from site demanding money, can anyone tell me where i could get this for free??

Thanks

It doesn't seem to understand that if something has to be paid for it is not a freebee. It probably has to go back to school and this time pay some attention.

@emmett:...how would one know if it's a commercial font or not?

Just by looking at the major selling sites, like ITC, Linotype, Berthold, MyFonts...

If it's in there, then it is for sale.

If not, look in other sites, Abstractfonts, Dafont... !

Hi,

Helvetica Neue is a commercial typeface. You should pay for it or use a good clone. One well done clone is URWPPs Nimbus SansL. It`s part of the Base35 postscript fonts and shipped out with every Ghostscript. The PSType1 Version can be found on any ctan-mirror:

http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/fonts/urw/base35/

It's GPLed freeware, see file COPYING.

Bye Bye

Nimbus is a well made sans serif, no doubt, but has little to do with the Helvetiva Neue.

You should know better Uwe, URW doesn't make clones.

Relax, it's just a font.

Here's a very similar font I ended up using, emobama and anyone else looking for a Mugshot font.

http://www.cufonfonts.com/en/font/492/myriad-pro

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing