Font Identification Request: Resolved

I would like to know if anyone knows the name of the font used by adidas this year, they used it for naming the JABULANI world soccer cup ball, names of players on jerseys, and so on. thanks in advance

I found it myself, thanks. It's called UNITY

http://www.dafont.com/search.php?q=adidas+unity&nb_ppp_old=10&page=1&text=benzema&nb_ppp=10&psize=m&classt=alpha

Amazing that this is on Dafont. A shameles rip-off of Yomar Augusto's Unity.

[quote]@koeiekat:

Why did you call Yomar Augusto of shameless? Are you jealous of him and Brazilian type designers? I'm impressed with your attitud...

Great Font, no doubt!! excellent design, congratulations to Yomar!!

@Nehemias:Great Font, no doubt!! excellent design, congratulations to Yomar!!

Nehemias, it's because he's Brazilian. Brazilian type designers are very creative. I found many nice Brazilian fonts.

Today's game of Brazil against North Korea, Braizl, go, go, go!

Gustavo:

Why did you call Yomar Augusto of shameless? Are you jealous of him and Brazilian type designers? I'm impressed with your attitud...

You have misunderstood KKat: What he meant is, the font (which was deleted from Dafont meanwhile) was a ripoff from the excellent work from Yomar Augusto. KKat was astonished about the fact, that a illegal clone was distributed freely. Shameless is the stealing not the original. Nothing more. You are fighting for the same case.

Thanks Swallow for correcting this while I was holding my breath. Hopefully one day our Brazilian friend gusrejc will not be careful ... :)

@gusrejc, 2-1 against N-Korea, quite an achievement!

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing