Font Identification Request: Not resolved

I am reproducing a header for a women's rehab centre and can't find the font for the text "Helping women step into their destiny" (in white laid on the pic).

The closest I've come is fonts in the 'Friends' family ('Friends 14' and 'Friends 15') but they are still not quite right. I've shown an example of Friends 14 in white laid on a purple background below the header.

There are subtle differences in the font I'm looking for as you can see from the examples shown in the pic. Eg: The letters are more rounded, particularly the lower case 'd', 'e', 'p' and 'w', the 'g' has a different tail at the top and the letter 's' is thinner.

I know I may be being picky but as the font has been used in other advertising material we are keen to get it right. Does anyone know what the font is?

[PS: When I first posted this I realised only half the pic is displayed. For those who haven't worked it out (like me!) if you click on the pic you'll get the full pic shown and be able to see the full text examples.]

It is not a match, but have a look at the Atelier Sans Book. Close.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing