Font Identification Request: Resolved

Anyone know what this font is? Would like a freeware version if possible.

Doesn't really work either as Helvetica Condensed although it's a bit better if it's stretched more.

Hi,

Adrian Frutigers Univers in Bold Ultra-Condensed?

http://www.fonts.com/DE/detail.htm?pid=202133

It's called Zurich BT Extra Condensed on Corel-Draws font collection. But it's a little bit wider than the real Ultra-Condensed Univers, see image above.

Bye Bye

Close but the C,A and W are different.

Thanks for trying.

See also:

http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/ef/folio/ef-extra-condensed/

Consider that ther are different cuts from different vendors. They might differ slightly. So

the EF-XY is not like the ITC-XY.

bye bye ...

That looks better.

thanks mucho!

de nada

To finish this one, Helvetica Ultra Compressed or as Bitstream renamed it after 'borrowing' it from Linotype, the Swiss 911 Ultra Compressed.

Hi,

@koeiekat:To finish this one, Helvetica Ultra Compressed or as Bitstream renamed it after 'borrowing' it from Linotype, the Swiss 911 Ultra Compressed.

see the image of Swiss 921 Ultra Compressed ... The R!

bye bye

Thank YOU.

[DEL]

WHAT FONT IS THIS IN THE YELLOW???? it looks like impact....but...I NEED TO KNOW SOMETIME TONIGHT!!!! D=

Base 02.

FYI: You need to open a new thread for a new request. And don’t write in uppercase, it is considered impolite shouting.

I didn't add on the message. It just showed up. It's from someone else that added on to mine.

[DEL]

alright i dont give a shit if im impolite or not especially on a font forum site.... like...relle? wow. and FWI: This was a request similar to this thread, idc where i ask questions either bro, ill ask wherever i want, who do u think you are? telling ppl wat to do on a site like this. asshole. ANDDD using uppercase is not impolite, i used it for a specific pupose, to get ppls attention and read wattsup, so that i can try to find this font ASAP, which was due the next day nd i was running out of time... nice try but mabe u shuld b polite and not give ppl shit like u just did to me. NO ONE CARES!!!

@Schwalben Koenig:Base 02.

FYI: You need to open a new thread for a new request. And don’t write in uppercase, it is considered impolite shouting.

I have banned brandon bogaski aka BoGasmask @ 68.194.88.10.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing