[DEL]

Hello,

I'm hoping there's some real font experts out there who can help me out with a problem i'm having.

I'm working on a Photoshop project where I'm trying to recreate/alter an image and part of this image contains what I've already closely resembled as the WST_Engl font, which is largely associated with Windows. This wouldn't be the problem if I wasn't working on a MAC. I've scoured the internet and found downloads for the WST_Engl font but they're all a .FON file extension which isn't compatible with MACs. I tried changing the extension to .TTF and what-not, but I obviously knew that wouldn't work in hindsight.

So I'm looking for suggestions. Does anyone know of any fonts that are 100% similar or know of anyway of getting a Windows-only font to work on a MAC? The thing that really sets WST_Engl apart from most other "somewhat similar" fonts is it's use of a slashed zero (top-right corner to bottom-right), "winged" capital I's and straight-legged/pointed-but-flattened-tip capital A's

I don't expect anyone to really know this, but if someone does, you'd be saving my life.

WST (WindowsSysT) is a Windows XP system bitmap font. Ergo the extension .fon. _Engl is for the English OS.

As far as I know there is no way to quickly convert it in a ttf or otf.

FON files are bitmapped, low-resolution fonts for computer screens. TTF files are scalable font outlines. So there is no way to convert from FON to TTF (you can go in the other direction). To convert a bitmap to an outline, you need to trace each individual letter and make the tracing fit the bitmap.

But read this.

Here you go, Quick and Dirty and incomplete.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing