Font Identification Request: Resolved

Hello,

can you identify font used in V magazine? Thanks. You can facebook me to Arkadi Fomintsev or e-mail me to arkadif[at] yahoo.it . hear you soon!)

Ark

Rule # 1: No sample – no ID.

And we don’t send anything, buster.

what is a v magazien anyway? edible?

here's a sample, I mean the font used for writing "The Beauty Issue" caption, Arial or Helvetica super condensed.. but what is exactly and where to find it?

Try Knockout from H+FJ.

oh I love it! THANK YOU! I guess I'll buy it!

If you happen to see smth similar elsewhere-please drop me a line.

I guess Knockout n26 i pretty similar. I don't need anything else. Isn't $169 for one font are a little too much?

Well, humm, I don’t judge the pricerange of foundries. But at H+F you'll get fonts with the highest qualities. Aaaaand each knockout-weight has a name inspired by the boxing and wrestling jargon. Where else could you get things like that?

yeah.. sure.. cool. I guess they are fine people.

though honestly if these fonts had no names at all and were cheeper or free I would feel even more happy. Are there any alternatives? I think there should be - this is quite a simple font.

@Arkadi: this is quite a simple font.

That is highly unprofessional statement - and if you EVER tried to produce a typeface, you'd know that this is something far from simple or easy task.

no offense dude. Sure it's a fine art. just ment that.. may be there are some alternatives to Knockout from H+FJ could be found, what do you think?

Pick one. Free!

thanks for helping! Nimbus looks similar. $36.

I found "Agleucr.ttf" - nice thing, practically 99% same as V magazine. "S" letter is somewhat different and overall less stretched in height.

someone also pointed me http://new.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont - nice tool too.. well may be you know.

Thanks guys!

but of course, the font you choose for $40 has nothing to do with the typeface you were looking for. Nimbus looks like Univers Condensed and is nothing like Knockout.

and of course, we're well aware of WTF existence.

You could try using a font like Trade Gothic Bold Condensed #20.

I found that "sign gothic bold condensed" & "triple condensed gothic" are almost the same

As you can see they are 99% similar however the "E" on triple condensed is a bit wider and the "I" on sign gothic has serifs. You could combine both typefaces together to get an exact copy.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing