Font Identification Request: Resolved

Ok, i'm looking for a font i can use that looks like this logo. i do NOT need the A to have the halo, but i do want the letters to look like the rest of them. HELP?

Look in the MLB Red Sox zip, it is MLB Angels.

I was curious where I could find the MLB Red Sox Zip file to get the Angels font if it was still up

In the sports dept. look for MLB ...

How do I get this font. I don't need the halo either, just the font. I did what was mentioned here but don't know where to go to download it.

Hi,

@Janie Apodaca:How do I get this font. I don't need the halo either, just the font. I did what was mentioned here but don't know where to go to download it.

Ok, I translate. Go to the categories, select the categorie Sports and search for the file MLB Red Sox:

http://www.abstractfonts.com/font/12323

Read: «Download contains 20 files» and click on it. You will see a lot of fonts ... and the MLB Angels font.

Btw: You might modify the capital letter A by hand with a vektor drawing programm. Select the text-object, execute a convert object to path and edit the path by nodes.

Bye bye

All fonts in the NHL, NFL, NBA and MLB packs are of, how to say this in a nice way, abominable quality. In fact they are so far off that they cannot possibly be used for a sellable counterfeits of club's merchandising products. Otherwise they would not be here.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing