Font?

@koeiekat:Font?

Yes, why?

Why did you delete your starting post?

@koeiekat:Why did you delete your starting post?

what? i don't understand, you don't like something of my font? i can't understand if you want something man

Just wondering why you deleted your first post that started this thread ...

and ... a bat is not a font ... thus ... font?

@koeiekat:Just wondering why you deleted your first post that started this thread ...

and ... a bat is not a font ... thus ... font?

yeah, but i've upload a figure whit the dingbat i've create, but soon the pics was distorted, and then i delete it. do you want that i upload the pics? why it's so important for you, and if you want to know, my bat it's not ready in this moment.

It is just that others reading the forum will be wondering too what started this. So I'll tell them: you posted an oversized pict of a foot and asked what we thought about that font. We don't see a single character ... so The Kat comments, font?

See skulls, a drawing of a foot is not a font. A font is a size of a face of a type. Understand? If not, try to start understanding the ultimate basics of typography. Because typography is what this site is about.

@koeiekat:It is just that others reading the forum will be wondering too what started this. So I'll tell them: you posted an oversized pict of a foot and asked what we thought about that font. We don't see a single character ... so The Kat comments, font?

See skulls, a drawing of a foot is not a font. A font is a size of a face of a type. Understand? If not, try to start understanding the ultimate basics of typography. Because typography is what this site is about.

yeah, yeah, i've scribe "font" but i've do a mistake, it's my fault, i don't want to scribe the wrong definition, exucuse me! i've create a dingbat, and it's really good, i want only say this, ok?

@ Kat: Skulls is probably talking about his dingbat-font Dirty Female Feet, which he submitted recently …

@Schwalben Koenig:@ Kat: Skulls is probably talking about his dingbat-font Dirty Female Feet, which he submitted recently …

yes.

But dear Schwalbenkoenig why i've recived a mail whit your post. when i've read it there was this "Skulls is talking about his dingbat-font Karyna Feet, which he submitted recently, but seems to be not approved by now ", but when i look in the forum the post change? and "by now" it's not approved right? know something more about this?

@Skulls: Yes, I was mixing up your fonts at first. So I edited my initial posting. But, no, I don’t know why »Karyna Feet« isn’t approved by now. Better ask Alex, he is the site owner.

@Schwalben Koenig:@Skulls: Yes, I was mixing up your fonts at first. So I edited my initial posting. But, no, I don’t know why »Karyna Feet« isn’t approved by now. Better ask Alex, he is the site owner.

ehi Schwalbenkoenig, the dingbat it's finally updated, there are no problem, so download it and tell me if you like it. but you know the times of upload a font or a dingbat? you know, when i upload a font how long it takes to be published?

@skulls:

Alex' timezone is EST, thus 6 hours behind Italy. Also Alex has more things to do - like making a living - than only watching this forum. And Alex likes fishing so is not always behind the screen. All in all it depends on the time (your time) of uploading and Alex seeing it. When uploading it is always better to also add a comment so that Alex actually sees that a font has been uploaded.

Normally a new upload, a font or a bat, gets approved within 24 hours but as you can see from the above, sometimes it can take longer. I figure you deleting your first post with the (huge) pict of a foot did not help speeding up the process ...

@koeiekat:@skulls:

Alex' timezone is EST, thus 6 hours behind Italy. Also Alex has more things to do - like making a living - than only watching this forum. And Alex likes fishing so is not always behind the screen. All in all it depends on the time (your time) of uploading and Alex seeing it. When uploading it is always better to also add a comment so that Alex actually sees that a font has been uploaded.

Normally a new upload, a font or a bat, gets approved within 24 hours but as you can see from the above, sometimes it can take longer. I figure you deleting your first post with the (huge) pict of a foot did not help speeding up the process ...

what sense to add a comment? when I load a bat I have to post a comment in the forum? However, I did not understand the load time. if I let go months is because I'm working and I have other things to do (like living and meet friend...), I can't always still on the comptuer, and that work still takes time.

However I can understand that maybe the feet of a girl does not appeal to everyone, but my work is very original and well done. I'm a dingbat fetish artist, i think

You don't have to add a comment. I get email notification when someone uploads a font. As soon as i see that email i check out the font.

Sometimes, as kk pointed out, i'm away for a few days so your font may take up to 4-5 days to get approved but most of the time it will be within few hours, sometimes within minutes.

@Alex:You don't have to add a comment. I get email notification when someone uploads a font. As soon as i see that email i check out the font.

Sometimes, as kk pointed out, i'm away for a few days so your font may take up to 4-5 days to get approved but most of the time it will be within few hours, sometimes within minutes.

okay, thanks for this information.

What to you think about my bats?

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing