reply   forum
    Hotel Babylon Font
    JossA
    Sep 3rd, 2009 / quote / 90.196.*.2*
    uploaded image
    does anyone know the font used in the BBC television show Hotel Babylon? I need it for a video project i am currently working on so any help would be great. ive uploaded the picture of the font. I just want to know the font used for the words BABYLON not HOTEL.
    thanks
    site moderator neogrey
    Sep 3rd, 2009 / quote / 87.97.*.2*
    I don't think that's a font, at least BABYLON

here's a GIANT IMAGE

http://www.cinemapassion.com/covers_temp/covers3/Hotel_Babylon_Saison_1_COFFRET-10112908052008.jpg
    site moderator koeiekat
    Sep 3rd, 2009 / quote / 88.0.*.1*
    That is not the same font.
    site moderator Schwalbenkoenig
    Sep 4th, 2009 / quote / 83.65.*.3*
    It looks like someone (Joss Astley) made a font out of this handdone thing. See this thread (scroll down).
    JossA
    Sep 4th, 2009 / quote / 90.207.*.1*
    Yes thats me, I decided to create it this morning after no luck here or over at what the font so thanks to good old font creator. I could upload it here if anyone it interested. And like they say on the thread, it was most likely created exclusively for the BBC
    Sep 4th, 2009 / quote / 91.142.*.1*
    Hello Joss,

of course we'd like you to upload this font if everything is legal with it. Thanks for your work.
    JossA
    Sep 6th, 2009 / quote / 90.207.*.1*
    http://www.abstractfonts.com/search/?q=babylon+font

probably obvious which one it is
    :)
    hope this helps anyone who like me needed the font for a project or something similar

Moderator says: Direct link to Babylon Font
    Skydog
    Sep 6th, 2009 / quote / 76.253.*.1*
    Hey Joss is this for commercial use?. I really need it for a layout I'm making, (I'm not really making money off it, but i usually only use commercial use ones just in case something money making occurs? LOL)
    JossA
    Sep 7th, 2009 / quote / 90.207.*.1*
    Hello Skydog,
    you shouldn't have any problems using this font. i had problems at first uploading because of its similarity to Gabardine but thats okay now. So you should be okay
    Sep 7th, 2009 / quote / 83.65.*.3*
    Joss, you should credit your font appropriately. We had this discussion recently with Kirk. (Never mind the rude language there, was a terrible misunderstanding I think.)

With your credits in your font, your work will be more appreciated by others.
    Skydog
    Sep 7th, 2009 / quote / 76.253.*.1*
    :( Sorry if i started a feud, just askin' so I didn't accidentally use it wrong! :)
    Sep 7th, 2009 / quote / 83.65.*.3*
    Skydog, we don't fight here. We try to help. So everythings fine.
    romance12
    Aug 31st, 2010 / quote / 119.30.*.2*
    uploaded image
    Spam removed from this post. romance12 (DHAKA, BANGLADESH) has been warned. [mod]

Yes thats me, I absitively to actualize it this morning afterwards no luck actuality or over at what the chantry so acknowledgment to acceptable old chantry creator. I could upload it actuality if anyone it interested. And like they say on the thread, it was best acceptable created alone for the BBC television show Babylon.

Register and/or login to access this feature.

Login

Email
    Password
      Forgot password?