Font Identification Request: Resolved

does anyone know the font used in the BBC television show Hotel Babylon? I need it for a video project i am currently working on so any help would be great. ive uploaded the picture of the font. I just want to know the font used for the words BABYLON not HOTEL.

thanks

I don't think that's a font, at least BABYLON

here's a GIANT IMAGE

http://www.cinemapassion.com/covers_temp/covers3/Hotel_Babylon_Saison_1_COFFRET-10112908052008.jpg

That is not the same font.

It looks like someone (Joss Astley) made a font out of this handdone thing. See this thread (scroll down).

Yes thats me, I decided to create it this morning after no luck here or over at what the font so thanks to good old font creator. I could upload it here if anyone it interested. And like they say on the thread, it was most likely created exclusively for the BBC

Hello Joss,

of course we'd like you to upload this font if everything is legal with it. Thanks for your work.

http://www.abstractfonts.com/search/?q=babylon+font

probably obvious which one it is

:)

hope this helps anyone who like me needed the font for a project or something similar

Moderator says: Direct link to Babylon Font

Hey Joss is this for commercial use?. I really need it for a layout I'm making, (I'm not really making money off it, but i usually only use commercial use ones just in case something money making occurs? LOL)

Hello Skydog,

you shouldn't have any problems using this font. i had problems at first uploading because of its similarity to Gabardine but thats okay now. So you should be okay

Joss, you should credit your font appropriately. We had this discussion recently with Kirk. (Never mind the rude language there, was a terrible misunderstanding I think.)

With your credits in your font, your work will be more appreciated by others.

:( Sorry if i started a feud, just askin' so I didn't accidentally use it wrong! :)

Skydog, we don't fight here. We try to help. So everythings fine.

[color=red]Spam removed from this post. romance12 (DHAKA, BANGLADESH) has been warned.[/color] [mod]

Yes thats me, I absitively to actualize it this morning afterwards no luck actuality or over at what the chantry so acknowledgment to acceptable old chantry creator. I could upload it actuality if anyone it interested. And like they say on the thread, it was best acceptable created alone for the BBC television show Babylon.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing