Font Identification Request: Resolved

I see in some earlier forum postings that a Bliss font exists. How about Bliss 2 see attached screenshot.

Thanks!

As far as I know there's no Bliss 2. The only Bliss I know is the marvelous typeface from Jeremy Tankard:

http://www.typography.net/type/font/bliss_pro

Thanks Ivan,

So you can safely say if I substitute Bliss 2 fonts for the Bliss fonts I have there will be no changes in the original design. No possible way they could have made slight modifications to the original Bliss font typeface from Jeremy Tankard?

Well, nothing is certain today. In order to make sure send a preview to the client for proofreading.

The life of a graphic production manager...by the time I received this file from the client's designer it was already at the limit of producing in time. So I had to take my chances on this one...I don't like it but I had no choice and the file originated in Amsterdam so it was to late for me to ask they send the fonts.

Thanks for your help...I'm confident it will be fine, just being cautious!

well....you can at least check if there's text overflow in Illustrator, something that looks awfully weird...at least that. Sparing some time from avoiding this will result in more headaches when it comes to "who screwed up those film separations and the whole offset run" :)

I wish I was back in offset....but unfortunately I'm now in wide format printing...nevertheless I did check for text overflow and hyphenated words, orphans, proper leading and kerning...all the stuff I learned along time ago from offset when there were no computers. Oops I'm giving away my age! ;-)

Thanks again Ivan for your wisdom.

you're welcome - we, old people are wise :)

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing