Font Identification Request: Resolved

Does anyone know of a font similar to AmSans? Here is a sample...

This is Futura, if I'm not mistaken ...or Century Gothic.

Nah Ivan, those don't have that a.

@dawna: Why do you want a similar when the AM Sans is right here?

I I didn't realize I could download it! Thank you! That's much easier! LOL

weird people are ont his site, kkat... sooo weird :)

Us? Or them?

lol @ Ivan and KK, you guys are very weird. he he.

What's really weird is Ivan suggesting this font was Futura or Century Gothic! Must have been uninterested or something because you guys are usually spot on and that lowercase a is impossible to miss! But I still trust you haven't lost your sense of type :)

and hey this is an off topic question, is there any way I can change my username/display name on this site from Nymphont to nymphont? I don't know why I am just not feeling that capital 'N' at all.

@Lauren: I think you can (Ivan did) but you will have to ask Alex if changing your username preserves your previous posts. Quite possible Alex has to do this.

First, I meant that the people are weird, not us, of course - asking for an alternative to a font that is available for download on the same site? That's weird. Second: suggesting Futura or Century Gothic was pure laziness :) I haven't paid much attention to it, my bad.

and third: my username has been changed by Alex. Before that I was "ivan philipov" now I'm "Neogrey"... so Alex is the almighty one here :)

@Ivan Philipov:... so Alex is the almighty one here ...

Shall we leave out the 'here'?

Oh wow, did I miss an Alex appreciation day? Haha, you are too much...

I changed your name Lauren

@ Alex: Thanks so much :)

@ Ivan: Yeah, that's what I chalked it up to :P

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing