Please could you replace the pendin aproval fonts ........there`s only are 2 new font...the rest are actualization of the others....better kerning and complete characters.....Look the similars and replace them...

Zhanks

Thanks for letting me know but you have submitted so many fonts that are slightly different that i am not sure which should stay and which should be removed.

I would recommend not renaming fonts to include the version but change the version string in the name table so you can simply replace current font with the same name with the newer one, instead of uploading a new font and deleting the old one. Does it make sense?

Well...sorry if this bring problems to u....i know that u do a great work with Abstractfonts.....only if u wanna try this.....

-Erase La Flama y la Espina, Regular

Pasión Acústica

Romance fatal Goth(premium & Vesal)

and acept the others with the same name cause the font continuing be the same only change the family...if a person look in the red a difference with an last version of my font....This person would try to get a better versio,,,well it´s the reason(well......i used to change of opinion about a family name to my fonts)

Sorry again if u get problems whit this situation.....

Let´s working....and great job!

Pd: try to write in other languaje ....its hard also......Buena suerte!

Alex, by the way, that's one thing that could be useful in the future, at least to us admins. Is it possible to delete fonts that aren't approved and still are queued? Also, I accidentally uploaded a revision of neogrey font with a slightly different name and now there are 2 neogreys on site...

Juan, your naming convention is creating a nightmare. I am totally lost and have no idea which are the latest of the same or a variation.

For example, there are these fonts:

Romance Fatal 1.00,Prima

Romance Fatal 2.00,Normal

Romance Fatal,2.00 (Aflicción)

Romance Fatal ,3.00 (La Rosa Muerta)

Romance Fatal Goth ,Premium

Romance Fatal Goth Premium,Gothico

Romance Fatal Goth Versal,Gothico

Romance Fatal Serif,Gothic

This is pretty crazy...

You should consider shorter, and different names for your fonts. And do not use version string in the font name, there is a field in font naming table for that.

This font are diferent but all are based in my handwritten its the reason cause i cant use other name (but legally are differents)

And this font must survive:

- Romance Fatal 1.00,Prima :

its similar to harry potter font and ist curly

- Romance Fatal,2.00 (Aflicción)

Base in my handwritten

- Romance Fatal ,3.00 (La Rosa Muerta)

X igualtion of "Romance Fatal,2.00 (Aflicción)" isnt so irregual

-Romance Fatal Goth ,Premium

Gothic version of Romance fatal and with many characters

- Romance Fatal Goth Versal,Gothico

Versal version dont have a,b,c....only hightletters..(A,B,C)

- Romance Fatal Serif,Gothic

A mixture of the romance fatal curve´s style with Times New Roman

Sorry again but, a font with the same characteristics must content the same "name"......but legally isnt the same font

Promise since tomorrow i wont any namig change lt me upload 3 problems more for you......and this story of coffusion and pain will over

If they are all slight variations then they should all be zipped into one file and uploaded as one...

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing