Font Identification Request: Resolved

Looking for the font like this. Doesn't have to be exact, but something similar. Any Font Pros out there have any suggestions?

Thank you!

http://www.abstractfonts.com/font/13983

http://www.abstractfonts.com/font/12410

The font in your sample seems to be the FairTrade53 ttext (1994 ImageLine), slanted.

As there is always something behind an ImageLine font I wondered what the real thing was. And there it is Heidelberger's Jiffy, now in the Linotype collection (the top one). Nick Curtis also made a copy and is selling it as 'Got That Bling NF'.

Yet, none of these a perfect match ... so there must be something else out there.

I doubt that CJ would tell the difference. Most of the people out there aren't font freaks like us, kkat :)

Just to show that most times there is no simple answer to a simple question ...

You guys are font freaks, and coming from a girl going by "nymphont," (which translates into 'font freak')

Some of your comparison images leave me feeling like a nerd because I can hardly see any differences between them, and have a hard time trying to!

And I can tell my arial from helvetica no doubt!

This example shows an obvious difference, but there have been times I'm just like, "Yeah, what she said," because I don't know what difference or change you point out. But I don't doubt it. You guys are pretty darn good. I could see this as a televison show, in a HGTV format. Or maybe ZDtv. Font & Typeface Pros.

CJ, where did you find this pict?

You guys/girls are AWESOME!!!! And your right when I saw the 2 you put up Kat I didn't see a huge difference. The picture is from my wedding invites that I used through Anns Bridals I copied the pic and scanned it in so I can use it on my programs. I thought itd be cool to get a similar font to write the programs in. I found the DJ Fancy like Neo suggested and its close too but looks like it all slants the opposite direction. I'll look up your suggestions and see what I can use. I just really appreciate all of your(s) help! :)

Thank you!

the biggest diff i see is the Fr kerning.

may have been custom but i like the original image version. Both of those would work tho and no one would notice.

you guys are ninja's at fonts.

No Kirk, who sucks, the biggest difference is Not the Fr kerning, that's a doddle to solve. The biggest difference you might spot when you were to look at 'will marry' ...

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing