There are so many posts on here that seem like people googled, found this site first and pretty much demand that someone ID it.

most of the time its not even a font.

as I said in the other post, welcome to our life :) The thing that itches me the most actually is that fairly 60% of all the solved cases are left un-thanked, which is a shame.

thanks in advance.

what's the F in the "futuristic fonts" icon?

Yep Kirk, do people ever look? Had YOU gone to the futuristic dept you would have found Ray Larabie's Xirod ...

dude, seriously? I clicked futuristic and saw 1000 million fonts. One, I dont care enough to look through em, and 2, the person who made that icon reads this board. I figured it wouldnt be hard to get an answer..

the OP was in re: to random people.

easy on the 'tude guys.

Kirk... don't start it all over. Lauren acts nice, so should you. don't make the cat angry, you won't like it when it's angry :)

Ivan, Kirk still sucks. Is too lazy to find the font in the dept. And although Kirk sucks he can't make me angry. Maybe he can make The Kat think that The Kat is upset. In that case he'd better first get to know about them claws ...

Kirk, who sucks, if looking in the dept is too much trouble, why not run a match?

dude, I dont even know what that is.

all i had was an F. and I was curious because it looks like the F of one of my fonts.

http://www.dafont.com/faucet.font

Yes, i could have easily pointed out the font, but kk beat me to it. AND i thought you were being sarcastic...

You MUST see the irony in you asking for a font id, without looking around, in a thread that you started to complain about ppl who do that.

yup.

But I think randomly finding a site and blindly demanding that 'someone' ID that one font they saw and pretty much asking the designer of the site what font they used on the icon when they're the internet equivalent of standing next to you are different things.

I'm trying really hard to not say you guys are douches still. but I wont say it because I'm trying to be nice and have a good relationship with this forum.

i thought being nice is part of any good relationship...

and spelling out what you are trying NOT to say IS saying it

need to try harder

well, you need to know you're still being douchey, but i'm trying to see past that.

i posted my new fonts.

Alex shall I dump the rest of kirksucks stuff here?

where do you mean by "here"?

upload ...

sure thing

kirk maybe you want to upload the rest of your fonts yourself? this way you can upload newer versions, edit categories etc

Nah ...

what's here is here i guess. is there anyway you can put my fonts, under my profile.. or does that even matter here since you guys post stuff you didnt create.

now...I've been watching this thread. People like Kirk sometimes like to think out loud, which is the case with the topic for this thread - don't really mind that. We have a freedom of speech here, but we're not going to tolerate the "douchey" remarks in any manner.

Guys, give him some rest.

Kirk, avoid calling people names, if you hate to be called names. And I don't think that your latest remark is falling to "being nice" category:

"or does that even matter here since you guys post stuff you didnt create"

We're not profiting from your stuff here, Kirk - that's [size=24]FREE[/size] advertising for you. If you don't get it, that's all your fault. You can voice your opinion and Alex will definitely remove all your stuff, if you start acting like a kindergarten girl all over again.

I don't know what's your age, but this behaviour can be described only as infantile.

Geez, people - relax. Can we focus on better things?

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing