Font Identification Request: Not resolved

Is there any font on Abstract Fonts thats matches the crillee font?

Larry aka Vega wrote in PM:

»Thanks for nothing!!! this is only a font!!! This is for you....don't hide behind someone elses comments...Dumb Ass!«

;^D hahaha. What a dork. »This is only a font«, jeez …

Well...manners, manners.

Yep Ivan, we love NY but even NY is not perfect ...

Wow. He didn't need to get all worked up like that. If he read were to actually read the comment maybe he would not have been insulted. I did write that some people don't know any better. It is only those who knowingly seek and distribute unauthorized font files that were referred to as "sleaze buckets."

And I even wrote that I, myself, albiet it many many many years ago and it is not something I am proud to admit, I was given and accepted a commercial font that was given to me, "unauthorized."

Karma is a-- is not so nice sometimes, and the copy of Novella I had, I uploaded it to my little dencity.com site at the time to store it which went belly-up not even days later. I didn't even get to use it! It wasn't meant to be.

Sigh. Santa's Sleigh now only for me.

All kidding aside, I hope that it is clear, that I am writing about this because there is "no shame in my game," accepting, seeking or distributing unauthorized copies of fonts is not something I do. I was a kid. Who didn't know.

:P It's no lie, maybe brash sometimes, thats the Vegas in me, but believe it or not, I really am a geek. I'm a goodie goodie. He he.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing