Font Identification Request: Not resolved

can anyone tell me what this is?

thanks!

It looks like Arno Pro, just sans serrif.

Although, I'm not sure if such a font exists. I like it.

not funny, Kirk, not funny.

Hmmm. Well with the poor quality of the image, it would be hard to accuratly identify this typeface...

It is difficult for me to decipher if there is any measure of stroke variation to the letter-shapes, or if that is just the grain/distortion blending into them.

The image is also at an angle, but the letters appear to slant some degree as well...

I am certain that these are not the exact fonts used in this image, but I did find two that are similar. As I stated prior, I was unable to decipher an existing stroke variation or lack thereof, hence; I came up with a suggestion for both possilities.

A similar font with no variation of stroke is Futura Book Italic BT. Close, but I do not think it is exact.

If there is infact a variation to the strokes, the closest suggestion I came up with is Optimum Roman Italic, but the letter u is different.

Sorry I couldn't definitively identify that for you. Hope this helps.

Do you think you could possibly re-post this again with a larger and better quality version of the image? That might help.

:)

I don't think, Nymphont, kirk - who sucks, as he states himself - ever meant this pict to be IDed. It was a response to a response kirk did not like/understand ...

He he. Kirk.

It's true isn't it Kirk, you weren't looking to get that font IDed at all, and this was just a gag. By golly, I say the font in question is none other than Kirk's own Tyro Sans! In the Library with the wrench!

pfffffffffffffftt! He he.

That is pretty funny.

Oh yeah, sorry forgot, no fun only serious font speak allowed in this forum.

KK- I think we can say this myth is busted. This case is SOLVED.

Nice font btw. And that was a good one. I look forward to more of your work in both arenas. Thanks kirk. he he.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing