mumble ... mumble ... Why are you shouting? Don't like a quiz? These were only 8 of the other ones around. No guarantee that the list is complete. You can see that there are only a few that are (almost) the same. And yours is different from the rest. So why be upset?

Other thingie ... I was wrong. Clearly also on Mountain Vista the art of direct communications is mastered. Although, why use so many words for something that could be said using only a few ...

Who said yours was the same, a copy, a rip off? Only noticed that this is old typeface that has been digitized many times before. Some of them were copies of others, some were not. Yours is a new one. Why be upset?

As I am a curious Kat I'll have a look at the M and show the results so that all can see ...

No need to show the M. Yours, and the W, is completely different from all the others.

Seriously - you had seen the typeface before.

On the cover of the book you used to copy it from.

Stop blabbing about how it's your original work. No, it's whomever designed the cover of that book's design - or whomever designed the type for the cover of the book.

@ Cher, this is useless. Lauren simply could not understand that she was not accused of anything. Just couldn't cope with the situation that the thingie she had so proudly made already existed. Never thought of the possibility that an existing type had been used for that book's title. Thus went bananas. Utterly bananas, true. Lauren has tried to solve this. Has removed most of the sin-city dialect, so it's OK.

Yea, I know. I just think it's important she realizes how ridiculous she sounds so extremely defending her originality, considering that she keeps saying she got the font from the cover of a book.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeow.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing