Font Identification Request: Resolved

I managed to recover most of them - as I tend to go for the fonts with the crazy names (thus easy to remember). Sadly this one is eluding me. Any help will be gratefully recieved and I will eat a chcoolate bar in your honour

Pete

In that case this should make you happy!

it does make me happy! Glad it has a name, now to find it free (I only ever bought 1 font because I HAD to have it - that's 2 peas chicken shack).

Thanks so much, I ate 2 chocolate bars and am now considering baking soem bikkies as well!

Well, down under, in fact the Happy is not the perfect match. Compare the E. But it is the only one I found that runs as wide as your sample. There is also the Parade which is about 30% wider but when condensed to 77% is the one that matches.

As there is no condensed version of the Parade there must be another one around that does fit your pict ... unless you condensed the font yourself ... but I can't find it. Alas.

There are more lookalikes but non of those fit without modification and none match as well as the Parade.

Parade!!! Yes that is what it is! I probably did condense it as I tend to stretch and squish my fonts in my graphics program.

Thank you once again - I didn't think I had a Happy font, but Parade, yep!

Here I was thinking I was the font master of all fonts (my friends will ask me what font is what and are often freaked out by my ability to name the font - yeah not much happening in the land of Oz!) - you, however even have the SIZE down pat.

Thanks for all your help, more chocolate eating will occur in your honour:)

Pete

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing