http://fractionfonts.com - free demo available. Tried to upload it but this website works very poorly.

What do you mean by "this website works very poorly"?

Did you get any error message? What browser/OS are you using? What exactly was the problem?

Wouldn't allow me to upload a zip file. Displayed a grayed-out list of the zip file contents, told me to choose one (impossible) and hit "submit" (no submit button). Mac/Firefox. Too bad about your site, guess there wasn't adequate QA, I won't be back.

Caspar, zip or sit?

Did you have a true type font in that package? (a file with .ttf or .otf extension)

The problem obviously lies in the selection process as it shouldn't be "impossible". There should be a radio button beside all of the font files within that package and the first one should be selected by default.

If you didn't see the submit button it tells me that you didn't have a font file within that zip package.

I will send you me email address through user contact so you can send me the zip file you tried uploading and i will investigate to make sure everything is possible in the future.

Alex, I have the feeling that Caspar tried to upload directly from that site and did not consider that those are not zips but sits.

He did say that it "Displayed a grayed-out list of the zip file contents", which means that the file was not rejected as it would have been if it was a .sit.

I hope he takes another minute and helps us shed a light on this problem.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing