Font Identification Request: Not resolved

Does anyone know the Font used for Ryan Sheckler's tattoo on his back? My son wants one with the same lettering. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

it isnt a font. jime litwalk, a very very famous a great tattoo artist did that. and wouldnt use a font on a tattoo unless the client was absolutely dead set on it.

gogle jime litwalk he doesnt do lettering that much. for a fee i can match that lettering up for you, if you like it paypay me like $30.00 then take it to a tattoo artist. (i would do it but im not in the area unless you are in albuquerque) but i can match almost any lettering,

oh email me at grey.pvc@gmail.com and tell me the name

To vampire 1974- i would like you to match that lettering up for me just to give me an idea. just e-mail me at andy_monrreal1@hotmail.com and the name i would like it to be is MONRREAL. please get back to me asap

Could you do me a sketch like the Sheckler tatoo with HOWIE and HOWARD. My email is John howard@telus.net please reply asap. Thanks!

Hello, it would be amazing if you could somehow get my a picture of this match up lettering of, BUSCUMB i would be extremely greatfull.

buskys@westnet.com.au

Hey, it'd be cool if you could match sheckler's name tat with my last name, it is MALONE. You can send it to skater7280@yahoo.com. thanks

[DEL]

rajj84 has been banned.

Hey bro, do you think you could send me TINK is the font like sheckler's. If you could thanks, my email is Runningback32@hotmail.com

hey can you send me DECHAVES thanks cdechaves@yahoo.com

hey buddy could you do one for Lewis in an arch and then Family under the arch? funny_man_jd@hotmail.com

Thank you so much for the insight. Looking forward to getting one back

Could you do a tattoo for me too and send it to me d.notter@hispeed.ch

my name is NOTTER

hey can you draw up a tat with my last name OGDEN with the same font style and shading as this one? thanks derekogden@comcast.net

Can you sketch my last name PONDS with the same font style and shading as his? dezmenponds@yahoo.com

Can you sketch mine plz in the same font and style as his last name ADAIR

raiders1991@me.com

@vampire1974

Could you do the name BARBA and email it to jessegee15@yahoo.com thatd be sick AF !!

Could u send me the font but with the name McFann to gagemcfann@yahoo.com . I'd greatly appreciate it, thanks

could you do SALDANA for me please i would really appreciate that at max_power1975@hotmail.com

could you do SUTTON for me please and send it to Dawgs4321@aol.com it would be awesome if you could

that happens to be a good business :)

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing