Hello, Im new to this forum, but im in desperate need of some help. The font I am trying to locate is on a website logo www.lornestewart.com I cant not for my life find this. Please can somebody help.

Many thanks

That could be the Officina-Sans.

Thank you,

I have typed this in and the letter a is not the same as in the logo.

More help if you can.

Kind regards

Angela

Then we keep on digging ...

It’s Bliss by Jeremy Tankard, distinctive t.

*backtowork*

Hello,

Thanks for the reply, but when in Bliss font and you type Lorne Stewart in the n does not have a top on it and the e is short on the logo.

Thanks

Angela

And again the Swallow comes to the rescue. Thanks! Saves me a lot of time - as usual ...

Angela, are we talking about this logo?

The black one is Bliss, the red is Helvetica or else. Don’t know about your ideas about »top of the n« ...

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. I have attached the logo that i'm looking for.

Once again thanks for your help.

Angela

... better show the pict right away ...

Wouw Angela, you would help us a lot if you could specify your requests. We all were looking at the wrong logo. The last one I don't know, but it looks like a mix of ITC Ronda and Chalet. (And it does look familiar, but can't place it)

Hi,

The Company has now sent me this logo on eps and I am so grateful for every ones help. This is a great website and if I ever have any other problems i will certainly contact you again.

Many thanks once again.

Angela

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing