Font Identification Request: Resolved

Looking to find this font please. I know it is a common font, but have not used it for a long time.

Thanks

Karman

Closest match is Nautilus Black, but the 5 and the S are a bit different.

Ever tought about the Quixley?

Thanks once again. You are amazing. Quixley looks like it, Do you have a clue on where to find the original font. I know its an old font. I have bought many font packages to stay updated in new styles, but this project is a freebee for my church. I was hoping to avoid paying for another old font.

Thanks everyone for helping out.

Karman

Looks like it? How do you mean looks like it? It is the Quixley.

2500 has a bit negative kerning (I guess minus 10) and is stretched some 36%.

TICKETS has standard kerning and is stretched some 23%

Sorry to upset you. I know that it is a dead on match. I meant that when I said, "looks like it.. "as in , that is the one.

All I wanted to ask was there any chance to find it as a free font. I know that I've used it before and the name you gave me did not ring a bell. It has been over 15+ years since I had used it last. Thank you for the id and again, I'm very sorry for anything that may have come across as disrespectful.

Karman

Now that's what I call a PRO :) And fellas - if kkat or any of the font pro's here say "it is (font name)" - please, do not doubt that. When I said that the closest match is Nautilus I meant that it looks like the typeface in question, while kkat just nailed it.

So show some respect. And when you receive an answer which contains a link to the site where you can purchase the font, don't ask "where I can get it" - yes, we understand that you are not willing to pay, but if it's a freebee you can certainly use another typeface that you already own. If it's crucial to the project, church or bank - they have to pay. Jesus Holy Christ - $40 - how many hamburgers???

mumble ... mumble ... not to worry Karman, it is just that this is an international forum and for many of us ... did you read my name? ... the King's English is a second or third language that we do not master in all fine details. So 'looks like' to me sounds like 'close to' . Specially when you ask: where to find the original font.

And, no, there is no free one. If you used the Quixley 15 years ago it must have been the Letraset one.

Ivan Philipov ,

You are so right. KKat has taken care of most everything that I've ever asked or found on the forum. You have also been a great help with many of the issues that I have read about on this forum.

I will be reworking the project for our church with a different font. I have already used more time than needed. But thanks again for the expertise and speedy response.

Karman

@ Karman

Which text do you need? Did you look at the properties of the images?

I'm working on a promotion for a church raffle. And, no, I have not looked at the properties.

You have helped me with another problem. Thank you for the extra effort.

Karman

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing