Font Identification Request: Resolved

It's the word eureka that I am searching for the font for. If anyone can help, I would be most appreciative

apropriately named typeface Sudtipos Chocolate Caliente

WOW, that was quick. Many, many thanks for the help! I have to say I didn't have much faith that anyone would respond. I am MOST impressed

Susan, you're welcome. When a font ID request is constructed properly and the picture in question IS a font after all, you would probably get an answer here, approx. in 75% of cases. And it's great that you actually found some time to respond - most of the people are not bothering.

Welcome to the abstractfonts :)

thanks Ivan for the identification of the eureka font. Do you know what the chocolates and gifts part is? I thought it was courier but don't think it is.

Susan, while the tagline is tad small, I can only assume that it's some sort of Garamond or Bookman. But meanwhile I've searched the web and it turns out that Eureka! has a totally different typeface as a logo....why is that?

http://www.eureka-gifts.com/

PS. Horrible kerning on the new logo, by the way. You're right about Courier, but on the logo that I posted

The logo Ivan shows is the Lyonesse, 1995, David F. Nalle - Scriptorium. Manually made bold by adding some stroke width.

@ Ivan, horrible kerning supposes that there is some form of kerning, true? Here it is worse, there is no kerning whatsoever: Lyonesseâ„¢ contains 77 glyphs and no standard kern pairs. :(

kkat, you never cease to amaze me :) well, the fact that the font itself doesn't have any kerning doesn't frees the designer from the obligation to do some manual spacing...but maybe it's not a designer work, probably something done inhouse.

David Nalle ... he should know. The bearings on all glyphs are exactly at the right and the left, thus, without kerning pairs, the gaps ...

Hello everyone,

You're right, it is lyonesse on the web. The first web designer who started my site used what I now know is Sudtipos Chocolate caliente but then they left the company due to a family matter so someone else took over and they did not know what it was. Therefore, we had to switch but I have never really liked Lyonesse as well as Sudtipos Chocolate Caliente. Thank you to all of you for your help. This is a very cool forum. I wish I knew as much as you guys do.

-Susan

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing