Hi - I am looking for a font to create our photography exhibition invitations and posters - the exhibition is titled

"a thread - a web - a world"

and I want a font that looks like a thread or a piece of string. I have found "rope" and a couple of others, but it is not "flowy" enough...

I have also downloaded a few fonts from this site, but they don't seem to have any extension - just numbers eg: "12395" - how do I unlock and/or install these

Thanks in advance!

Mandi

Did you do a search for rope?

If you click zip or ttf the download goes fine. Choose save. Remember where you save or you can't install. The zip must be unzipped before installing. Did you read help?

Mandi, what internet browser do you use?

All fonts should have a valid extension when you download them ".zip" or ".ttf".

Hi - I think I know what happened - I was downloading too many too fast, and the downloads became corrupted somehow - I just did a few at a time, and they are just fine.

I did do the search for "rope" - thanks... they are ok, but I guess I have something more "flowy" in mind - maybe there isn't something like that out there - I might end up having to do it by hand *shock horror* :)

Thanks for your swift help - I will be hanging here for a while I think :)

Mandi

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing