Font Identification Request: Resolved

could someone help me and tell me what is the name of this sweet font please?

(the "DEPARTURE FONT" and the FLIGHT, DESTINATION, etc... font)

thanks!

Let’s say Myriad

right.. it is the perspective of the picture, or does the font has got more "rounded corners" than myriad pro?

thanks

Or is it the unsharpness of the pict?

Swallow, assuming that the round corners are caused by unsharpness and image compression, what would you think about FontFont's Transit?

Good choice, J. But considering the display being from an airport, and Frutiger was made for that purpose (for the Charles de gaulle Airport near paris) it could very well be this, too. (Roundness etc. due to the scan?).

So, where is the sample from, Hugo Rango?

@Schwalben Koenig:So, where is the sample from, Hugo Rango?

The one missing is Melbourne ... so may very well be there.

Excellent power of deduction, Watson. ;^D

@koeiekat:[quote]@Schwalben Koenig:So, where is the sample from, Hugo Rango?

The one missing is Melbourne ... so may very well be there.[/quote]

I dont remember, i took this picture on google image..

So you think that it is Myriad Pro right?

thanks again !

We think it is very close to Myriad, FF Transit and Frutiger. And we don’t know if the typeface itself has rounded ends or if it’s the bad shot of the image. If it’s the first, then we don’t know. If it’s the latter then you can choose for yourself which suits you best.

@Schwalben Koenig:We think it is very close to Myriad, FF Transit and Frutiger. And we don’t know if the typeface itself has rounded ends or if it’s the bad shot of the image. If it’s the first, then we don’t know. If it’s the latter then you can choose for yourself which suits you best.

Then, Thank You so much!

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing