Hi there, I'm new to buying fonts and hoped you could clarify for me what the copyright info listed with Auburn means:

Copyright: Typeface � (your company). 2005. All Rights Reserved. Version: Version 1.00 August 19, 2005, initial release.

It doesn't reference the "free" status in terms of use for non-commercial, commercial, etc., and there was no read me file with those details either. I want the font for commercial use and want to be sure we handle it the right way. Thanks so much!

I would not worry. The one that made the thingie never bothered to claim any form of ownership.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

So, I'm guessing you're not a lawyer, but i'll ask anyway. Say we go ahead and use this font without purchasing rights because technically no ownership was claimed... Years from now we're making millions of dollars on our products bearing this font (that's our plan) -- can the font creator come to us after the fact and sue for money? Do you know if there would be legal grounds for that?

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing