¿Are we getting girlish, Alex?

Tried this ... Did not help ...

haha... cats can't see shades of red, so i don't see how you could have a problem with this...

but seriously, you think that it is too girly? is that bad?

Is there any color that is more ??

This is not a shade of red. Not even of mauve. This is just a shade of magenta. And if that is not girlish ...

On the side bar ... if you like it, OK. But please not on the main 'frame'

Tried this. Also did not help!

Wow i thought you had a sweet girly side which would appreciate the softer, more contemporary, colourful, i-have-a-gf-and-i-am-confident-with-my-sexuality touch of pink!

Fine, here, cooler boyish blue... Or do you hate all colour and love the miserable grey?

* hit refresh if you dont see the latest colour scheme

* are you getting email notifications about new messages? i dont think i got any after you replied...

You know, Alex, it is not so much a matter of taste - although the pale magenta is really distracting me. It is about functionallity. Remember the first law of website design? Less is more ... Avoid anything that competes with (kanibalises) content. What I liked in the old version was that I could see straight away which posts were new. Can't see that now - or do I miss something?

So, about color use, anything is fine with me - as long as it is not a color that ask for my attention because then I pay more attention to the color than to the content. And ... which are the most attention demanding colors? So ...

Far past bed time now. Check in tomorrow.

PS. Yes I do get email notificatons. By the bundle.

I will have to disagree with you on this one. The colour IS supposed to attract your attention. Previously the whole page was washed out white, with headers lost and hard to see.

Now, it seems, there is more focus, you can see the various blocks available for you on the front page without spending much time on looking around.

Having said that, the colour doesnt have to be overly bright and distracting, after you were able to identify the sections and you were right, the pink was too much, even though a font site does appeal to the softer, "happier" group of people ;)

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing