Font Identification Request: Not resolved

whats the font called that looks just like Birth of A Hero but without the grunginess?

if you know please tell me.

AvantGarde with alternates.

The A is different on that font. thats what im mainly looking for. the A. ha

Flip the V

hang on - Jacob I've had the same problem. I have lots of Avant guarde variations, but none contain the slanted A seen here, or a slanted V as suggested by Koeiekat

. I have also seen version with a similar sliding M.

Does anyone know of a link to an Avant Guarde version that carries this type of A???

even the one that isnt just a flipped V there is one that is a capital A thats slanted

Hi there... I thank you all for giving me the info to what font 'Birth of Hero' originally was so I could track it down and then change it using Fontographer.

If you'd like me to send you my version of Birth of Hero with out the grunginess, then I'd be more than happy to.

You can see the font in use on this Youtube video at the very end. http://youtu.be/13sh5a8p6SU

If you can private message me on YouTube: www.youtube.com/fadedfabrications With your email addresses then I'll send you the font.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing