I was asked by bobistheowl to make a post for him about the person who wanted to have a font with kids making letters. He said that he could log in successfully, and can read the threads, but can't make posts, so he has no way of asking this question himself.

Thanks!

I can not think of any reason whatsoever why Bob would/could be banned from the forum. Bob has made valuable contributions and has added a new view which is highly appreciated.

Maybe Bob has a dynamic IP address and will need to log in again when his IP address changes. I know that I need to every once in a while.

@Alex, can you have a look at this please. Bob should have access.

Thanks, I'll pass the message on to him.

I can confirm that he is not banned. It must be a technical difficulty on bob's side.

What browser does he use? Try using FireFox.

Thanks, Alex, I'll let him know that. He just had no way of asking, and he didn't want to jump to conclusions.I don't know what his browser is.

mumble mumble ... looks like you're on shouting distance or less from each other. Should be able to sort this out I think ... mumble mumble

We are on the same LAN, but in different units. We don't speak daily.

I meant Bob and Alex :)

Hi, koeiekat, whatever problems I had with my account have been solved. Thanks for the e-mail. It took me a while to find my password again.

Looks like you picked a new user name ...

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing