Font Identification Request: Resolved

will someone please tell me the font of this pic ive been looking for ages and cant find it please help

Impact, Jackson.

can you give me a link to this font cause i cant seem to find it :/

actually tbh ive searched and search and still no look it seems to be just plain fonts :( any help?!

???????????????

[DEL]

@koeiekat:???????????????

I suppose Jackson's talking about the embossing shown in his image.

If this is the case, Jackson, you have to start from the magnificently identified Impact and with an application like, say, Adobe Photoshop, go for embossing or other effects.

no i use photoshop all the time i know how to emboss its the bits like the crowns above the I's and the club kind of thing at the start with the line going through if you get what im saying

[DEL]

You can easily draw those thing using Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw. Never had to use Corel, but in Illustrator you can even import a flat image and convert it in vectors.

So, type in Impact the word. Trace it. Split every single letter in two by adding points. Draw a line between them.

For the crowns and the fleur-de-lys, there is plenty of dingbats related to heraldry. In this very website, under the category Dingbat, on the first page there's a font with a lot of fleurs-de-lys. Scrolling down, I bet you can find even some crowns.

yeah i started to realise looking at another pic i think its just a photoshop brush anyway thanks for help

[DEL]

Cheers.

[DEL]

something special: www.xxxxxxxcity.com

Edit kk:

Spam URL.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing