reply   forum
    Doctor Who Logo
    Feb 16th, 2008 / quote / 80.195.*.1*
    uploaded image
    Hi, does anyone know what te font is called that is used in the new Doctor Who logo?

    Cheers for any replies.
    Tophy52external link
    Feb 18th, 2008 / quote / 195.5.*.6*
    I'd suggest either a
    The Incredibles, by Jay RZay from FilmFonts
    but it's a little too bold,

    either a Gill Sans MT Ext Cond Bold,
    but the leg of the R was straightened.
    Feb 18th, 2008 / quote / 80.195.*.1*
    Thanks for the reply, Gill Sans seems to be the closest. Someone said to me that it may be a font called "Defiant Stain", but I can't find that anywhere!!

    Thanks again.
    site moderator neogrey
    Feb 18th, 2008 / quote / 87.97.*.7*
    I smell Futura Condesed here, but not 100% sure.
    Feb 19th, 2008 / quote / 80.195.*.1*
    Dammit, I think that's it!!! (Although $199 is a bit steep...!)

    Thanks Ivan, and tophy52. Much appreciated.
    Nov 30th, 2009 / quote / 92.26.*.7*
    uploaded image
    i think Gill Sans aswell but what would the size be? also i found this which might be useful
    Apr 10th, 2010 / quote / 78.149.*.2*
    if you go to the website,
    write in your text and then, zoom in or leave it as it is, do a screen freeze (the button that says Prnt Scrn in the top right corner of your keyboard!) and then paste it into paint, select the bit you want, paste it into whatever programe you want and then you are done!
    Apr 10th, 2010 / quote / 87.177.*.1*

    @Neil:Dammit, I think that's it!!! (Although $199 is a bit steep...!)

    Maybe you own it? Have a look at the Bitstream Font Collection on Corel Draw CD oder look in Softmaker Collections for a font called function.

    Bye bye

    Register and/or login to access this feature.


      Forgot password?