i need to find CALSON font and download it. does anyone know exactly where i can find it and how to download it for free? Then how do I make it useable in MSWord? Thank you

I checked and learned that Burger King is not handing out Whoppers for free. I also learned that General Motores made it clear that cars have to be paid for. Even Microsoft made clear that Vista is not a freebee.

So, if you want the Caslon - which one? - ... go here or there.

On how to use the Caslon (once you bought it); RTFRMF or help ...

I am in a masters class and my professor said that the CALSON font is free. So, that is why is asked that. It is not Caslon it is Calson. ANy other suggestions

I did some research, and found, that it is likely your font was wiped off the face of the internet. There was only one site that I could find that had it, and, it is offline.

Therefore, your best option would be to download the look alike Casper Openface-

http://www.serbianorthodoxchurch.net/misc/fonts/index2.html

http://www.serbianorthodoxchurch.net/misc/fonts/download2/CASPOPF.ttf

Please tell me if that is correct, unfortunately the sites seemed unreliable due to the fact one typo could mix "caslon" with "calson".

Either way, that is the only download link I can find. The only other things are people referring to this "calson" fontand showing their uses or specimens.

@kegreer:I am in a masters class and my professor said that the CALSON font is free. So, that is why is asked that. It is not Caslon it is Calson. ANy other suggestions

Calson is not a type but a typo! If your professor insists prove me wrong and post a good quality pict of the one you are after. Gif and png are fine. No jpg please.

Thank you Kirby. Now, how do I make the font so that I can use it in MSWord? Clearly I am not very good with computers!!!!Thank you so much for all of your help.

Control panel- fonts. Drag the file in there.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing