Font Identification Request: Resolved

Can someone please help identify the "Mason State" font? I just got a request from someone who says he's been trying (albeit not very hard) to find this for almost 5 years. Thank you!!

I have the feeling this is not a font. With some luck it may be a bunch of fonts. The N can be Caxton Bold. The A could also be based on that. But the rest? We have two different S's. The T and the E could be (based on) the same font but dont fit with the rest. So, sorry, but I don't know.

Oh, good catch on the S's... although the second one looks like it could be the same as the first with a heavier stroke.

The A, T, and S remind me vividly of a Christmas font, but the name escapes me. The M and N are definitely from the same family, and it looks like the A probably is too, with the way the broad stroke extends past the lighter one. I'm hoping the Christmas angle might help with discovery. Thanks!

Still no solution but have a look at the Tiffany Demi.

Thank you! That's definitely close enough for my purposes; just need to stretch the S's a bit and add a little flourish to the A's and E. MUCH appreciated...

You could try to replace the S with the Clearface Heavy or Bold or the Bell (Monotype) Bold.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing