Font Identification Request: Not resolved

While digging up the past about Bay Ridge just outside Annapolis, MD, I have come across some old broken hotel china made by Knowles, Taylor and Knowles (KT&K) from 1885 - 1904 time frame. What I am looking for the is name of the font, a complete character map, and if it is available?

thanks

mike

Considering the date it could very well be just done by a calligrapher. Hint: Post your request at the Type ID-Board from Typophile.com. There are many helpsome people who are 1) interested in old type and 2) owner of the most obscure old fontbooks.

Good luck.

schwalbenkoenig

Thank you for the hint and I will do it now.

I am trying to do my research via the internet from home as I try to match the broken china I have collected over the years together.

Unfortunately I do not have time to go to the Pottery Museum in East Liverpool, Ohio where some of the remaining KT&K records are located. I was there in the seventies and have communicated with them this year. The museum is understaffed, and their records have only been partially cataloged.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing