Font Identification Request: Not resolved
[DEL]

Hello everyone,

I have an old image dating back to '99. Its a logo from our fraternity at the university. The original image has been lost for years and the only thing that remains is an old t-shirt with the logo printed on it.

Im wondering if anyone would know what kind of fonts they used? its possible that they made the font themselfs but I somewhat doubt that. The image is kind of distorted cause its from a photograph of the t-shirt. Im looking for the font used to both the texts.

Thanks in advance

/Yri

Image of 99, you were 20 years too late !!

Halmsta Club is a 1979 !

http://www.abstractfonts.com/search/1979

I like the cracked effect the tshirt did !

[DEL]

[quote]@tophy52:Image of 99, you were 20 years too late !!

Halmsta Club is a 1979 !

http://www.abstractfonts.com/search/1979

I like the cracked effect the tshirt did ![/quote]

Cant thank you enough! made my day/week! now I can reconstruct the old logo again. And yeah the crackling effect kinda looks good, might keep that for the remake.

Im guessing the other text, wich is suppose to be "achtung", is something they made themselfs. Or could it be a font also?

Thanks again

/Yri

It could be a font too, i've looked thru the diffrent themes of dafont without success... yet.

But i know i've seen something like it somewhere...

It's a very special design and it has to be categorized in a theme, just have to find whoch.

Here you go - Klingon Blade

[DEL]

@RF:Here you go - Klingon Blade

Omg! Cant thank you guys enough for finding this for me! this is so great, I thought the fonts were lost. But I guess nothing disapears from the internet.

Thanks again for all the help. Really really big thanks to all of you. Now our old fraternity can have our old logo back - priceless :)

Greets /Yri

You're right RF !

Funny, but i wouldn't have searched in the

Gothic theme for this one...

You're a Sharp shooter, RF !!

@tophy52: ... Funny, but i wouldn't have searched in the Gothic theme for this one... ...

Me neither. Here on af it is in the futuristic, horror and spiky depts.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing