Font Identification Request: Not resolved
[DEL]

Can you name a font for the script of the *********** I *****? In much of the continental Europe it has been changed a while ago, but in Portugal I found old-design packs.

Thank you very much.

[DEL]

No chance, eh?

You have no idea...I browsed over 33 000 fonts, many similar - nothing exact.

Double that! Spent hours on this one and with the same result: no match.

The L seems to be another type than the rest and did you notice that the two t's are different? And that when you lay one u over the other there is also a mismatch on the right leg? Although, that could be caused by the image quality.

[DEL]

Thank you, both of you, so much. I know I sound weird, but I really hoped to find a font like that. It's kind of an inner pain, a poetic «dolour», to see things you're getting used through the years change. I would have loved to save that fantastic R and the S too.

Technically speaking, Kat, I never realized the difference between the two T. Maybe because I love tipography but I'm nothing more than a graphic designer, maybe because when you just see the same thing everyday you end up loving it without noticing the little things – those that make a difference for things and even people.

Again, thank you both for your efforts. I'm definitely obliged.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing