Font Identification Request: Resolved

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, infact I'm new to typography! Hope you are all well and can help me with my first of (perhaps many) queries...

I'm designing an album sleeve for the band Vudu Guru, another friend of the group has designed the logo, see .jpg attached, when I asked him what the font was, he said he didn't know. I have trawled endless fonts websites, searching under keywords; "arabic-style", "pseudo-muslim", etc., I have even looked under "Boutros"! could someone please point me in the right direction?

The band are excellent musicians and I strongly advise anyone into music (specifically electronica, drum 'n' bass, techno and world music) to check out their MySpace page at www.myspace.com/vuduguru.

I hope you can help me, and if not that you enjoy the music of Vudu Guru!

Regards,

Ed's Hand xxx

[DEL]

It's called "Regime Change"

http://www.fontparade.com/index.php?page=font&id=2624

That is a nice find! Thanks art life.

Yeah, this font is called Regime Change, and I designed it in 2006.

It is not a free font.

Someone ripped me off. Please don't use it, if you have any kind of conscience at all.

Best of luck with your music, however.

Reece A Duncan (bloodfonts)

Reece,

I identified the font, I am not the one who wanted to use it. I suggest you contact the original poster who started the thread regards licensing, and Font Parade and any other sites that have your font for download to have them remove it.

I'd also like to point out Font Parade shows your font as uploaded in 2006, so I can only surmise 2 things; someone you sold a license to uploaded it almost immediately, or you unintentionally compromised it by putting it online somewhere.

Reece, where can Regime Change be purchased? Additionally, you, too, forgot to credit your font in the fontfile as seen in this thread and this, too.

Yes, I realise it's a repost.

I also realize it's unlicensed in the file. It was only a demonstration version at the time it was stolen. I entered it in an online competition. I can only assume someone got their hands on it that way.

I'm currently putting my own font store site together, called bloodfonts.com

I obviously won't be able to sell Regime Change as I intended, but there will be others.

Thanks anyway. Enjoy the font! (lol)

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing