Font Identification Request: Not resolved

ok so I'm trying to match the stencil font on the passenger's side mirror on most cars. you know the one that reads "OBJECTS IN MIRROR ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR"

I have found several stencil fonts that are close but none that are an exact match.

anyone wanna take this one?

[DEL]

This is a basic font that has selective trims to eliminate the holes, rather than a special stencil font.

So forget the missing parts and look to match the font, then make the trims. Don't be misled by the "R", it isn't open, the bar has been trimmed out.

hey,

thanks for the pointer, never really considered that, but any idea what the original font is?

andrew

hey,

thanks for the pointer, never really considered that, but any idea what the original font is?

andrew

[DEL]

Something along the lines of Gothic 725

You'll learn more by doing a bit of the legwork yourself lol

thanks artlife for all your help, funny they don't have this font as a stencil somewhere though, huh?

amo

[DEL]

well, it's like this- do I spend an hour looking for a suitable stencil font or do I spend 10 minutes trimming a font I have?

Anyway, in reality stencils are normal fonts that are adapted for stenciling.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing