Font Identification Request: Not resolved

I have posted two other samples of this typeface, which I now recognize as a hand-produced brush stroke version of some typeface that I hope can be recognized and identified.

If identified, then perhaps I can get an electronic set of characters.

If you can identify, also please state if you know a source.

Thank you

Now, Edward, who is confused here? I get confused about your mix of threads about the same subject but beyond doubt you are confused about the font you want IDed. Three times the same question and three times you show us a different font. Yes, Edward they may seem the same to you but they are not. They are completely different.

Your first request was correctly IDed by Ivan as the Bonzai (what else would we expect). Your second one, the thingie hidden behind good (?) old London fog is something completely different but may very well be the Deng Thick. And now you come up with a third one, different again, and still say it is the same font. Which clearly is not. So what is it you want Edward?

To simplify matters, please disregard prior posts. This is clearly the font I wish to be identified.

It was hand-drawn 15 years ago by a now deceased person.

I am unable to ask that person what font he was imitating.

You indicated that it might be "Deng Thick". Any further thoughts. Relax, please...I like cats, but I am new to the forum.

Thank you

@Edward Shanick:...You indicated that it might be "Deng Thick" ...

No, I did not. That is, not for what you are showing in this thread. The Deng Thick, a Media Graphics International copy of Linotype's Mandarin I mentioned as a possible match for what you showed in your second post:

As for the one in this post I am sorry but I can't help you. No match found.

Thank you for your kind effort in trying to assist.

I hope you receive equal consideration with any future

queries you may have.

I might have to use fontographer to recreate the letters I need.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing