Font Identification Request: Not resolved

Hey all, I'm very new to this and I apologise in advance if there is an etiquette to this that I do not follow(or if I offend someone). I have a bit of a dilemma...my mother-in-law is looking for a font by the name of 'Parade'. Upon searching for it I discovered that there is not simply one font with such a name. I have included a picture of what i am looking for and from what I can tell it can be called any of these; Parade Script, Parade URW, Parade Normal, and probably more. Now, I can actually find what I'm looking for. My problem is that I cannot find anywhere to download it for free. Normally i would pay for something like this if it wasnt for the fact that it is needed for just two words(see picture), and will never be used again.

Can anyone help???

Thanks...Jadey

That's a dilemma. Commercial fonts are not planned to be downloaded for free. If you don't want to spend money, take similar ones. Fontdinerdotcom for example. And if you find a Parade somwhere else, it sure is illlllegallll.

thanks for your help...I didnt realise it was like that but ok...No worries. Thanks for your help.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing