Font Identification Request: Not resolved

I was told this was Buffet Script but I compared it to the sample on Veer.com and, though similar, it doesn't seem to be identical. Can anyone identify it?

You can rely on Jan and Marcelo, it sure is Buffet Script with the alternate characters. But they are only reachable with products like Adobe Indesign CS. Means: If you are using e.g. word you are out of luck.

You recognise the uppercase R, for example?

Yep, but see how the a is different in the first sample? I think I must be missing something because it's the same way in the second sample.

Oh, sorry - it only showed me your second reply, not your first! I just saw the first one, so that explains it :) Thank you!

Incidentally, I have Photoshop CS2 and I can access the stylistic alternates but not the contextual alternates. Do you have any idea whether or not I *should* be able to use the contextual alternates?

this one?

Oh, I see, you have seen it. Log into veer.com, it doesn't hurt, it costs you nothing (no spam!) and you'll see what Alejandro Paul has done …

Magic that is.

Yep - that one! It seems to be one of the contextual alternates which I can't access :(

@Anna:Incidentally, I have Photoshop CS2 and I can access the stylistic alternates but not the contextual alternates. Do you have any idea whether or not I *should* be able to use the contextual alternates?

Which system are you on? Mac or win? If Mac: There is one system-extension called PopChar. Very useful. No freeware, but useful. Sorry have to go. Good luck.

Windows so looks like a no-go. Thanks for all your help!

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing