Font Identification Request: Resolved
[DEL]

Can you help me identifying this font? I know it's an obvious one and I've even tried with FontIdentifier down at Linotype but couldn't find it.

Grazie :)

El Greco by G. G. Lange.

[DEL]

Grazie di cuore, sire. Servo vostro.

Sono felice quando siete felici. Saluti dall'Austria.

[DEL]

Oh what a beautiful land is yours!

I've been in Salzburg and Wien a couple of times and had a nice holiday – when I was a kid – somewhere near Bregenz. I've even been to the Franz-Joseph commemorative celebration once :D

(sorry, I do not speak German)

Same to you, Sergio. :-D

I am not happy when I can't visit Italy at least once a year. I like nearly every region of it. Most favourite: Toscana (of course) but also Fruili, Marche (Ascoli Piceno, love it), and so on and on. There are so many places one can fall in love with.

Have a nice day, Sergio.

[DEL]

@Schwalben Koenig:There are so many places one can fall in love with.

Indeed. We definitely live on a beautiful planet. My father lives in Trieste and I live in Rome: close to Toscana and Marche and, most notably, the lovely Umbria. I a-do-re that land and the people are so nice. They've got a funny accent too, if you understand Italian. My car's GPS system is set with their dialect :D

Ever been in Piemonte? If you like Toscana, you have to see the Asti countryside. Hills and hills, a rich soil with the most important Italian vineyards (and wines: Nebbiolo, Dolcetto, Barbera, Barbaresco, Barolo, Arneis etc.) and the grass is greener. Really.

The Shire in the Lord of the Rings could have been filmed there – no offence for our friends from New Zealand.

Have a nice day you too, Re :)

*sigh* Sergio, now you've made it. Now I have an even greater desire to visit Italy more than ever. You are right with Piemont: It is on top of my agenda for my next trip. For years now. Hadn't had a chance to see it. But definitely have to go there.

I visited Rome twice. It is astonishing, lovely and mysterious too. And I don't know how many times I visited Trieste. I especially love the two restaurants at the marina, teh one called "Bismarck" or "Radetzky" and the other like "Molino" or so. Perfect. And if we start to talk about the wines, then we will kicked out of here because it will never ever end.

BTW, my hometown is Linz, right in the middle between Salzburg and Wien.

Have to go to work now.

Ciao Sergio. Nice to meet you.

[DEL]

My pleasure, Schwalben Koenig. Buon lavoro!

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing