Font Identification Request: Resolved

Do any of you recognize these fonts? I have searched and found 'close' matches but I am still having trouble with the 'Sellin' part. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!!

*please be a free font...please be a free font...please, please*

The real thing, Nicole, is the Laser. If it must be a freebee the Blazing Italic gives a sort of the same impression. But I guess you already rejected that one.

Thank you SO much! I am guessing and hoping that the free one will work because there is NO way that the customer will pay...or my boss for that matter...because they are close friends. I appreciate your help!! Thank you for including the alternative freebee! : ) I searched all day yesterday but never ran into that one! Thanks agian!!

I fail to understand the world you live in. If the client refuses the free alternative because it is not close enough AND refuses to pay for the real thing they end up with nada de nada but still have paid for your time lost trying to find something. My guess is that it would have been cheaper to spend the $32 on the Laser.

Yeah...It is mostly my boss...she would rather I redraw it because we will never use it again...That is just the way this place works...I understand exactly what you mean but I would like to keep my job and not argue with the person that pays my wage...so I guess I just have to deal with it!

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing